Title Loans Express Scholarship 2018
Title Loans Express values the importance of making education accessible to all people. That’s why we created a scholarship program to make this vision a reality for the people around us.
We understand that paying for college can be difficult, especially if you are struggling financially. Title Loans Express wants to give back to our community by lending a helping hand. We want to say thank you to our loyal customers by investing our community’s education, their future, their families, and their lives.
This year Title Loans Express is giving away $1,000 scholarships to five students who are advancing their education and life goals. We’re proud to sponsor and invest in hardworking individuals who show aptitude and passion in their respective fields.
To be eligible for the Title Loans Express scholarship, you must be:
- Pursuing a degree in business or a business-related field
- Registered as a student in a college or vocational school for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Show excellence in academia, leadership skills, community involvement, and personal character
To apply, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your school transcript from the last academic quarter/semester/year
- A 500-word written statement or essay describing your personal achievements, your personal goals, and why you are pursuing a business degree.
- 2 Personal or professional character references from those who have influenced your life: teachers, professors, mentors, coaches, manager, supervisors, leaders, pastors, etc.
All applications are due by October 15th, 2018 and winners will be announced on November 15th, 2018.
Completed applications should be e-mailed to [email protected] by October 15th, 2018. Scholarship winners will be notified on November 15th, 2018. Awards will be paid in the form of a cashier’s check directly to the school. If you have any questions please e-mail us at [email protected]
View and download the Scholarship Application.
Disclaimer: We do not sell, mishandle, or misuse applicant’s personal information. All information given by applicant will be used for the sole purpose of the scholarship program.