When you are living from one salary to another, you would surely have faced situations where urgent cash was needed to tide over sudden needs, especially when you are ten days short of your next salary. In such situations the overwhelming need is for quick money, and that necessity requires an instant remedy!
Ever thought about the power of a vehicle title loan?
- The utility billing is higher than the monthly average.
- The rent is paid but salary is a week away, leaving no money for necessities.
- The Medicare bill calls for higher deductibles.
- The kids are clamoring for new sneakers for that upcoming tournament.
- A new addition to the family has squeezed the monthly budget.
- The car is hollering for new upholstery and a new tire job.
These and many other mind dissipating worries are bound to crop up now and then, the million dollar question is can you raise the cash quickly?
Do you know what pink slip loans can do for you?
Here are some essential facts about cash loans for title that will ease all your worries-
What do I need to do to get cash for a title loan?
- Submit proof that you have income that is regular and which comes to you periodically like daily wages, or weekly or monthly salary in part time or full time capacity. Submit proof that you own a car and that vehicle happens to be registered in California in your sole name. It’s important that your title should be free of all loans or other liabilities.
- You should be residing in California and be able to submit some proof of residence like utilities, taxes or telephone bill.
Assuming it will take me five minutes to ready these papers, what do I do next to get auto collateral loans?
- Have internet access? Go online and feed in basic particulars like your age, locality, income and the model, make and style of your vehicle. Our pawn car title loan’s webpage will give you an instant idea about the loan amount you are eligible to receive.
- If our auto equity loan instant quote tool says you are eligible, simply drive in to any of our offices (use our website to pick our branch office nearest to your place of work or place of stay). Our qualified vehicle assessment officer will tell you the resale value of your car or bike.
- Once we get an idea what the car is worth, it is easy to decide what loan you can avail. Clients have been approved loans that are 60% of their car’s resale value, so that’s decent cash at your disposal in any emergency.
We invite you to time us from the moment you drive in our fast loans for car titles office till the moment you walk out with the cash in your hands-it may not have taken more than fifteen minutes, that’s the fastest draw in town!
San Clemente in southern Coastal Orange County, California with a population of 63,522, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego, is known for its blue water surfing, majestic hills, breathtaking mountain views, warm sunny climate and its classic Spanish architecture characterized by red tiled roofs and brilliant white stucco walls, and beautifully preserved historical buildings. Affectionately called the “Spanish Village by the Sea”, it has an abundance of bright colored Bougainvillea flowers and signature flame red Coral trees. It was founded in 1925 by Ole Hanson, former Mayor of Seattle who acquired 2,000 acres of land trusting that the enjoyable climate, beautiful beaches and abundant natural resources would attract settlers who were tired of big cities like Los Angeles.
Notable landmarks are Hanson’s dream home “Casa Romantica” designed by the legendary builder Carla Lindbom; this home is now called the Casa Romantica Cultural Center & Gardens. Other attractions are the beautiful Ole Hanson cottages and the lovely Ole Hanson Beach Club. Another great landmark is former US President Richard Nixon’s vacation home “La Casa Pacifica”, more commonly called the “Western White House” that once hosted many famous personalities, international dignitaries and heads of state.