You need cash right now?!
Your options are limited to you parents or your immediate friends circle, and asking your boss for a salary advance is out of the question. You sense that Banks will most probably reject your application outright. What should you do? Simple, if you own a car in good driving condition, you can avail loans against it– it is called a vehicle title loan.
Getting cash could never have been so unbelievably simple. The pink slip loans can be taken merely by noting a lender’s lien on the title (or pink slip) of your car.
Loans are available from $2,500 to $50,000.
In fact you can borrow a car equity loan in proportion to the resale value of your car. It’s an offer that is too good to resist simply because:
- You don’t have to part with the car,
- You don’t have to sell the car,
- You get to keep the car and use it for your official and personal work.
The lender of the auto equity loan only marks a lien on your car’s title in the books of the DMV, California, and releases the lien as soon as the loan is paid back.
Almost anybody can become eligible for cash title loans:
- If you happen to be eighteen years of age or above,
- You are domiciled in California,
- You own a car that is registered in your name
If you want to know how much you can avail, simply drive into any of our title loan offices, we have the entire state covered.
Meeting our staff directly has its advantages:
- An experienced technician will give you an immediate spot assessment of the commercial value of your car. Our rates are the finest valuation rates in California.
- With us you can easily borrow up to 60% of your car value as loan. Our pawn car title loan amounts are the highest in the state.
- You get the cash disbursed immediately, if your papers are ready that would mean all of fifteen minutes, and not a minute more.
And, exactly what papers do you need to ready for getting auto collateral loans? Is it time consuming?
- Any state approved personal identification document,
- Some proof of income that could be from permanent or part time or daily wages employment (salary stubs, pay slips or bank statements will do),
- Proof that you are residing in California.
That’s right! These are basic documents anybody can mobilize within five minutes.
Just visit any of our offices with these papers and your car and collect your cash. We guarantee that our fast car title loan will be the fastest fifteen minute transactions in your life.
Orange Hills positioned between Anaheim Hills, Villa Park and Yorba Linda is a community occupying the eastern portion of the City of Orange, in Orange County, California. Nine thousand residents inhabit this area covering roughly 3.00 square miles comprising the affluent neighborhoods of Serrano Heights, Belmont Estates, and Orange Park Acres, that represent swathes of ecologically protected, well irrigated and well maintained land surrounded by the beautiful hills of Orange County.
The community is closely associated with Orange City that is roughly 32 miles southeast of Los Angeles. Prominent landmarks include the Chapman University, the very first University to take root in Orange County. The hills are a thriving suburb to Orange City. They combine the thrills of upmarket urban city life with the relaxing ambiance of a rural setting that makes Orange a major city with a heartwarming small town ambiance.
Fortune 500 companies rub shoulders with traditional stores, art galleries and local restaurants. Orange Park Acres, bordering the Santiago Canyon College, with its well-maintained horse trails is considered as the equestrian capital of Orange County. Serrano Heights provides beautiful views, spacious sprawls, extensive community parks, and horse trails within shouting distance of Orange County freeways, shopping and dining opportunities and good schools.