It is said that when the going gets tough, the tough get going and it would be nice if that applied to solving financial emergencies.
Cash crunch situations take us completely by surprise, and short of running circles around banks for help there appears to be very little that our toughness and brawn can accomplish. Unless, we use our brains and opt for a vehicle title loan that unlocks the equity in our cars, SUVs and bikes so that we can quickly get the cash to resolve our emergencies.
There are many reasons why our fast loans for car titles are a great solution for beating your typical cash crises:
- Limited time and tough deadlines that brook no delay are typical characteristics of a cash emergency, and our pawn loans ensure that cash is delivered smoothly within minutes of your applying.
- The effort required to collect fundamental documents necessary for cash loans for title is negligible, and all that you need to do is to submit your personal ID (social security number), residence proof (that you are residing in California), and income proof.
- The pink slip loan is based on the equity in your car. We rely on the best experts and online resources to give clients the finest car valuations in the State, within minutes of your approaching any of our offices downtown.
- Your income is the sole basis for arriving at the correct car equity loan repayment program; we have the most flexible repayment programs that make it easier for clients to finish their loans in the shortest time that is practically feasible.
- Our auto equity loan interest rates will not give you a cardiac problem, our rates are the lowest in the industry and we are extremely competitive in the title loan market. Moreover, we do not levy penal interest for loan pre-payment.
These are the top three reasons why our clients keep coming back to us for our auto collateral loans:
- Our installment loans in California can be cashed under fifteen minutes in any of our offices within California.
- We have no issues with poor credit background, and we have extensive experience in bad credit financing.
- Our interest rates and loan repayment schedules are the most competitive in the industry, relieving our clients of tremendous pressure.
These are the three main advantages our clients enjoy in availing our loans:
- Unlike payday loans we give you the maximum money for your needs based on the equity of your vehicle.
- Unlike home equity loans we fix shorter repayments and smaller more affordable repayment installments.
- Our extended repayment loans are very similar to bank car loans and relieve the pressure of borrowing, and protect the client’s income.
You are welcome to visit any of our office in California and to experience firsthand what high class customer care and service is all about.
Lakewood is a city with a population around 80,000 located in Los Angeles County, California, situated 23 miles southeast of Los Angeles. Lakewood is primarily a residential suburb, 85 percent of which is owner-occupied, mainly in detached single family homes. Much of its urban master planning occurred post World War II, with more than 150 acres of being set aside for parks and landscaped amenities.
Lakewood gained recognition as the first city in the nation to contract all its municipal services, most of these services being provided by Los Angeles County, and this was a system successfully adopted by many other Los Angeles suburbs.
Lakewood’s location makes it very easy to access Orange County’s favorite holiday leisure spots like Disneyland (Anaheim), Knott’s Berry Farm (Buena Park), and Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum (Buena Park).
The Fourth of July holiday sparks off major festivities in Lakewood with many popular community events being staged, and plenty of activities for kids, including food stalls and samplings of Lakewood area restaurants, lively group exhibits, and beverage gardens.
In 1953 Harold Butler and Richard Jezak founded the first Danny’s Donuts outlet that got renamed as Denny’s Restaurant, the city’s famous landmark. Sports Illustrated magazine honored Lakewood in 2005 as “Sportstown USA” for the State of California.