“You” or “Your” means you, a participant in or as a user of the Nexus Prime, Inc. program.
“We” or “Our” or “Us” means Nexus Prime, Inc.. “Our Website” also means Nexus Prime, Inc..
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Nexus Prime, Inc. through this Website remains your property; however, Nexus Prime, Inc. will be free to use that information for any lawful purpose as detailed below.
This Website contains links to other websites. Nexus Prime, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Nexus Prime, Inc. automatically collects and/or tracks the following information:
1. Information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms such as your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number (home, work and mobile), date of birth, information relating to monthly income, employment information, and other personal, financial or demographic information (collectively, “Sensitive Information”);
2. Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, type of Web browser and operating system);
3. Information (user-specific or aggregate) concerning the pages our visitors access and referring URLs; and
4. The e-mail addresses of visitors who communicate with Nexus Prime, Inc. via e-mail.
Submitting information to us is voluntary. However, if you would like to receive information on a loan-related product from one of our network of third party loan providers (“Loan Providers”), you must submit the required information, even if you do not actually enter into a formal application with any Loan Provider.
Use of Data Collected
We use the information we collect to enhance your experience at our Website and to help us to offer content we determine may be of interest to you. We may also use your personal, demographic, and profile data to improve our Website, conduct statistical analysis, and for marketing, promotional, editorial, or feedback purposes. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings of products and services.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
By using this Website, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do-not-call registry or similar registry. If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for and/or shared with trusted third parties such as Loan Providers and/or other financial service providers, credit bureaus, and for marketing products and services that you might find of interest.
All of the lenders we work with can offer free rate quotes with no impact to your credit whatsoever. We have some Loan Providers that are able to issue pre-approval quotes without performing any credit check, and other Loan Providers that can issue pre-approvals and approvals via a soft credit check (no impact to your FICO credit score or rating). We have some Loan Providers, that once matched with, may need to collect additional information from you including your SSN, for the purpose of doing a soft credit inquiry to determine whether or not to extend potential offers to you. There is no impact to your credit score or rating when a lender performs a soft credit inquiry.
Once pre-approved by a Loan Provider we matched you with, we will hand you off to that lender for the purpose of you becoming their client, and helping you finalize your loan with them. During the process of finalizing your financing, some Loan Providers may need to perform a hard credit inquiry. Those Loan Providers will ask for your permission prior to doing so. For more information on the difference between hard and soft credit inquiries and how they may affect your credit score, please visit: http://www.experian.com/blogs/news/2012/09/17/credit-score-myths/.
By submitting an application, you authorize us to verify all information that you have provided and acknowledge that this information may be used to verify certain past and/or current credit or payment history information from third party source(s). We may utilize Check Loan Verification or other similar consumer-reporting agency for these purposes. We may disclose all or some of the nonpublic personal information about you that we collect to financial service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as the servicer of your personal loan, and to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing arrangements. Such disclosures are made as necessary to effect, administer and enforce the loan you request or authorize and any loan you may request or authorize with other financial institutions with regard to the processing, funding, servicing, repayment and collection of your loan.
Without limiting the foregoing, Nexus Prime, Inc. reserves the right to release current or past user information under the following conditions:
* (1) Nexus Prime, Inc. believes that the service and/or Website is being or has been used in violation of the Website’s Terms and Conditions or to commit unlawful acts,
* (2) as required by law or legal process, or
By agreeing to these conditions, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party, when Nexus Prime, Inc., in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate or necessary including, without limitation, sharing your e-mail address with other third-parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time, and Federal Trade Commission enabling regulations.
Information Collection Processes
Nexus Prime, Inc. may employ “cookies” to help customize your access to the Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive containing information about you. Cookies have many benefits to enhance your experience at our Website. For instance, by setting a cookie on our Website, a user can remain logged in for a period of time rather than having to log in repeatedly in a single session, thereby saving time while on our Website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Even in the case where a user rejects a cookie, they may still use our Website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in what he/she can access in some areas on our Website, much like visitor-level access.
You are submitting your information to Nexus Prime, Inc. via the Internet and agree to receive certain notifications, disclosures and/or documents electronically. This Electronic Disclosure and Consent Agreement applies to the information you are providing on this Site and any other communications we may provide to you. By submitting your information you agree to receive all such notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form or online in accordance with this document. You may withdraw your consent prior to submitting your information by exiting the application website or by closing your browser. However, you will not be able to submit your information if you withdraw your consent by exiting the website or closing your browser. In addition, you cannot withdraw your consent after the submission of your information.
1. You consent to receive any notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic format.
2. All notifications, disclosures and/or documents that we provide to you in electronic format will be provided either (i) via e-mail; (ii) by access to a secure customer service website which will be provided to you in an e-mail notice we send to you when the documents are available; (iii) by posting on this Site; or (iv) by posting on a website that we designate for that purpose.
3. All notifications, disclosures and/or documents provided in electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing,” and you should print a copy for your records by using the “print” button in your browser.
4. You are required to provide us with an accurate and complete e-mail address and other required information requested on this Site.
5. You may obtain any notifications, disclosures and/or documents in paper form without charge from us by printing them yourself from our website.
6. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue electronic provision of notifications and/or documents. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
7. You agree and we both intend the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act to apply to (i) this Consent to receive notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form; (ii) the information you provide, and (iii) our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
8. To facilitate electronic commerce, to reduce the expense of records storage, and to obtain the benefits of faster access to records, you acknowledge and agree that we may in our discretion store all records electronically; and that we will not retain and have no obligation to retain any original or electronic documents for any period of time beyond the regulatory requirements. This applies to all notifications, disclosures and/or documentation. You further acknowledge and understand that we will routinely destroy all original and electronic notification, disclosures and/or documentation, but not before the period of time designated by regulatory requirements. We may store records electronically via imaging, scanning, filming or other technology used for the storage of documentation via internal processes or third-party processors that we approve for these services. You agree that such storage shall be secure, and further agree that such records shall for all purposes be recognized and admissible in evidence or otherwise to prove the agreements, rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to any such records.
9. By completing and submitting your information, you (i) confirm your consent to receive notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic format; (ii) affirmatively demonstrate your ability to access the notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form; (iii) confirm that you have provided a current e-mail address at which we can send electronic notifications, disclosures and/or documents to you; iv) acknowledge that you have accessed the Consent; and (v) agree to the terms of this Consent.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and or our third-party partners by not submitting your information. However, during registration and/or when you submit personally identifiable information to us at the Website, you have opted-in to request that we share your personal information (other than your Sensitive Information) with third parties for the purpose of funding your loan request. When contacted by any of these companies or third parties, you should notify them directly of your choices regarding their use and sharing of your information. Nexus Prime, Inc. may prepare and use separate e-mail lists for different purposes. If e-mail recipients wish to end their e-mail subscription from a particular list, they need to follow the instructions at the end of each e-mail message to unsubscribe from the particular list. To opt-out from receiving any additional e-mail communications regarding the Website, please send your request in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, if you subsequently sign up at third party websites for other product or service offerings, you will need to address any information sharing preferences to the operators of such websites.
Third Party Sites
In certain circumstances, Nexus Prime, Inc. acts as a limited agent for the actual third party lender or seller of the products and/or services available at or through the Website. In these circumstances:
(a) you will be redirected to the applicable third party lender’s or seller’s website after you have completed the application page;
(b) we will collect and send your personal information to the respective third party lender or seller in connection with completing your application or purchase from the third party lenders or seller, as applicable; and
It is important that you review all Privacy Policies of any third party offers you sign-up for. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy of the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of each of the third party lenders or sellers that may advertise at the Website. The entities that advertise and/or place banner ads at the Website including, but not limited to, these third party lenders and sellers, are independent third parties and are not affiliated with us.
Nexus Prime, Inc. contains links to other sites belonging to third parties. Please be aware that Nexus Prime, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Nexus Prime, Inc. even in cases where we may frame another site with our own. From time to time, we may co-brand certain services with third-party vendors and affiliates. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting such information and whose privacy statement governs. For example, without limiting the foregoing, we co-brand with insurance brokers, credit reporting agencies and automotive companies.
Warning: It is a scam if a lender looks to charge you money up-front or asks you to put money on any type of pre-paid debit card (like a GreenDot or Vanilla Visa) as insurance for a loan in order to achieve your financing. This is called an advance fee loan scam. None of our Loan Providers will require you to provide them with any amount of money in any way or form prior to receiving your loan. But many other sites on the Internet work with these fraudsters. Don’t become a victim. Click here to learn more about advance fee loan scams and how to spot to them.
Your Rights to Your Personal Data
Upon receiving your request via postal mail or e-mail, we will provide you a summary of personal information retained by us. We will only send your personal records to your e-mail address or postal address that we have on file for you. To modify, correct, change, update or remove your personal record from our database, click here or send your request via e-mail to: email@example.com
Special Notice to California Residents
We will not share any personal information about you with other companies to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law. California residents may, no more than once per calendar year, request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To be valid, requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within thirty days of receiving this request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed for direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of the third parties.
Visitors outside the United States
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For this reason, we never collect or maintain personal information at our website from those whom we know are under the age of 18 years old. In the event that information is inadvertently collected from children, it will not knowingly be used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside of our website. If we obtain actual knowledge that such information has been collected, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. The information and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by persons under 18 years old.
Our Right to Contact You
All information collected is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. Access to this information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public. All of our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information. Employees who do not adhere to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personal information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
Updated March 2017.
Nexus Prime, Inc. understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns that your company may have regarding our e-mail policies.
Nexus Prime, Inc. and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy to send unsolicited e-mail.
Nexus Prime, Inc. e-mail messages sent include include instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail messages.